||Movements for Creative Image Control|
|The 45CF offers creative image control ideal for field use, as well as many studio applications. The front standard offers rise, swing, tilt and shift. With these controls, correction of distortion, adjustment of depth-of-field, and manipulation of selective focus are all possible.|
Tilting the lens stage forward or backward will extend the plane-of-focus far beyond the effects of using small lens aperture. This adjustment allows near and far objects to be in focus at the same time.
Swinging or rotating the front lens stage left or right will extend the plane-of-focus far beyond the effects of using small lens aperture. This adjustment allows near and far objects to be in focus at the same time.
Raising or lowering the front lens stage alters the camera lens' point-of-view. This movement effectively raises or lowers the positions of the image relative to the film without tilting the entire camera up or down. This adjust allows for the control of convergence of vertical lines within a scene and maintaining lines parallel in a photograph.
Left and right movements of the front lens stage alters the camera lens' point-of-view. This movement effectively repositions the image left or right relative to the film without moving the entire camera left or right. This adjustment allows for the control of convergence of vertical lines within a scene and maintaining lines parallel in a photograph.
With a wide-angle lens, it's possible for the camera bed to obstruct the viewing angle of the lens. By dropping the bed of the camera, a clear path is provided for a wide-angle lens.
For ultra close-up photography, the extended bellows provide macro magnification capabilities without the need for accessory extenders or macro lenses.
Compact, portable and ready to go in a backpack or camera bag. Most compact lenses can be stored on-camera and do not need to be removed before closing.
- Compact folding design
- Lightweight Polycarbonate / carbon fiber construction
- Stainless Steel, Aluminum die cast hardware
- Vertical/Horizontal reversible back
- Rack and pinion, front bed focus with locking lever
- Drop bed capability
- Calibrated front bed for use w/infinity stops
- Front standard movements all have default markings or detents
- 14" maximum bellows extension
- Built-in accessory shoe
- Includes both 1/4" and 3/8" tripod sockets
- Lens board included
- Accepts many Toyo 4x5 system accessories
- Graflok sliding lock system
- Accepts all 4x5 cut film holders, Kodak ReadyLoad, Polaroid 4x5, and all roll film holders - 6x7cm, 6x9cm, 6x12cm and digital backs that are compatible with Graflok sliding lock system.
- Toyo grid ground glass, with 6x7 and 6x9 format markings
- 110mm x 110mm TF45A Type all-metal #0 Flat
- Tapered bellows, allows use of lenses from wide angle to telephoto.
|Reversible Vertical / Horizontal Back||YES|
|Front Tilt||15° + 15°|
|Manual Front Rise||49mm (28.5 rise, 20.5mm fall)|
|Manual Front Shift||28.5 + 28.5 mm|
|Manual Front Swing||20°+20°|
|Base Tilt front & rear||90°+15°|
|Drop bed design||drops 15°|
|Minimum Bellows Extension||3.16” (80.3mm)|
|Maximum bellows extension||14.04” (356.7mm)|
|Longest Lens with maximum bellows draw||400mm|
|Shortest Lens with flat Lens Board||90mm|
|Folded Dimensions||7.91(H) x 6.97(W) x 4(D)"|
|Toyo-Field 45CF||USA Cat. #180-106|
|Toyo-Field 45CF with 210mm Rodenstock Geronar Lens||USA Cat. #180-113|
- Vertical/Horizontal Reversible Back
- Toyo Grid Ground Glass w/6x7 & 6x9cm markings
- Graflok Sliding System
- 1/4" and 3/8" tripod sockets
- Flat Lensboard #0 (110mm x 110mm)
- Accessory shoe on Body
- Dual Spirit Levels
| Home Page | Product
Information | Lease/Purchase
| Large Format Technique
Ask Toyo | Lens Selection | Owner Mailing List | Service & Repair
Where to Buy | Digital Photography | Send More Info | Site Feedback